An opportunity has emerged for a Technical Manager prepared to relocate to the Scottish Highlands.
The region has spectacular scenery and would be a paradise for any outdoors person looking to enjoy the mountains, the views, the water sports, the skiing and the tranquillity. It is also a region that enjoys lower than average house prices and would be an ideal environment to bring up a family. The position comes with the offer of relocation assistance too, making this an affordable and practical way to start a new life in rural Scotland. The opportunity itself is working with a growing company and supplier to the major retailers.
The successful Technical Manager will:
- Ensure product safety and legality through the implementation of appropriate management systems
- Contribute to a successful QA strategy
- Develop the team to achieve excellence
- Manage and monitor the company's quality systems to ensure maintenance of the site's BRC status.
- Have a strategic involvement in the direction taken in the future in the department
We are looking for candidates who have:
• Solid technical management experience within a fast moving primary processing operation, thus within a short shelf life, fresh product arena
• Experience of leading a team through BRC v.7 audits
• Experience of managing the technical requirements of some of the larger retailers, ideally including Asda, Lidl, Aldi.
• It would be desirable if the individual had experience of lean manufacturing or six sigma.
Indicative Salary Range: £45,000 - 50,000
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Apply for Technical Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly