As a producer of chilled private label foods, this company supply both retailers and foodservice organisations in a fast growing food business which supplies to Europe and the main supermarkets in the UK. You will report to the Systems Manager. This is an expanding business and there is room for growth within the organisation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate technical tasks to ensure the site is audit ready at any time
- Coordinate and assist with BRC unannounced audit preparation
- To develop and maintain a framework to manage the delivery of a robust QA/QC System.
- Challenge, develop and maintain robust controls and procedures to ensure consistent Supervisory management of adherence to all QA/QC procedures.
- Actively monitor standards, to facilitate the maintenance of Grade ‘AA’ BRC Status.
- Coordinate and carry out internal audits
- Act as a HACCP team member, to drive food safety standards within the company.
- Review and report issues within the QA team and other departments – action driven.
- Adherence to plan reporting/compliance to go via Business KPI’s
- Manage the non-conformance and internal audit systems with appropriate corrective actions.
You will have experience in QA management, excellent problem solving and organising skills and the ability to multi task whilst having a strong attention to detail is essential.
Experience in the food industry in a similar role is essential, along with experience working directly with the major retailers. You will also be driven, ambitious and be willing to get involved in various aspects of work.
Knowledge of HACCP and theoretical as well as practical experience is essential as is a background in working within food manufacturing, ideally with high risk foods.
Apply for QA MANAGER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly