An exciting opportunity at a leading UK Food Manufacturing site has arisen for an experienced Planner, from a chilled food or short shelf life background. This is an opportunity to join a Market Leading and multisite Food Manufacturer with an exceptional reputation for company culture and Quality. We are seeking an experience Production Planner with exceptional knowledge in the implementation, improvement and maintenance of Planning Systems.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- The introduction and implementation of Planning Systems.
- Work alongside software developers to test a new Scheduling System.
- Supplying Master Data and Line Performance Data.
- Incorporate cleans, orders and allergen rules into the system.
- Ensuring the system accurately reflects production.
- Liaising closely with the Area Planning Manager and Supply Chain Managers to ensure any testing or implementation issues are appropriately escalated.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Graduate or equivalent.
- Chilled Food experience.
- Experience working alone, while able to communicate and cooperate with other departments.
- Ability to identify inefficient and impractical processes and suggest improvements.
- Ability to build & maintain strong and efficient working relationships.
- Self-starter and proactive.
- Excel Advanced and Access, Visual Basics (Macro's) Evolve user.
- Articulate and Numerate.
If you feel you meet these requirements and have a track record of success in the Food Industry, and want to apply for this exciting role, then click on the link below or contact Natasha at The Sterling Choice for an informal confidential conversation on 01733 391515 or
The Sterling Choice is a specialist Food and FMCG recruitment organisation recruiting across disciplines such as Production, Operations, Supply Chain, Quality, Technical, NPD, Engineering and Human Resources.
Superior Wisdom Derived from Experience
Apply for Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly