Label Room Operative
Shift Pattern: Friday - Monday 05.45 - 16.05
Join Bakkavor foods as a Label Room Operative and help deliver outstanding quality, service and value to our customers. Bakkavor specialise in making and developing private label prepared foods for the top global grocery retailers and well-known international food service operators. As a company we now supply over 5,000 products to the world's largest retailers.
We are looking for individuals who relish the opportunity to work as part of a team in a factory environment. Our environments can be busy, cold and wet, but your safety comes first and all personal protective equipment will be provided.
English Literacy and Numeracy to ESOL Entry Level 2
Knowledge & Skills
- Have previous experience of working in the food industry
- Be able to follow manufacturing processes and understand when to involve managers.
- Be enthusiastic and conscientious
- Understand, or be willing to learn, the principles and application of Food Safety whilst proactively communicating with your team leader to ensure targets are met.
- Have a proactive approach to Good Manufacturing Practices whilst ensuring quality standards are met.
- Be comfortable wearing personal protective equipment and working in a factory environment
- Be punctual with good attendance
- Have proven team working skills and excellent communication skills.
- Be proactive towards food safety and personal safety with a sense of pride in being part of a team producing high quality products for our customers.
Previous experience of recording data to comply with traceability requirements would be beneficial but not essential.
Come and join a great team - apply now via the link.