Vitacress is now recruiting for the position of Customer Manager.
Two vacancies have arisen for a Customer Manager one to be based at St Mary Bourne and one at Runcton. These are key roles within Vitacress Salads and Herbs; the successful candidates will be responsible for providing an outstanding level of service to our customers and maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Reporting to the Customer Account Director you will be:
- Liaise with internal departments and business units to ensure service levels are maximised
- Be responsible for weekly cost sheets and EDI cost files.
- Ensure pricing information is communicated accurately to relevant finance teams.
- Deputise for other commercial team members, support the commercial team in all activities.
- Maintain promotional plans for all categories.
- Track sales progress through weekly KPI spreadsheets which are communicated to the customer’s buying team and also internally within the company.
- Regularly visit stores to remain aware of category activity.
- Develop relationships with key contacts in in customer teams.
- Track performance for each customer category, producing updates and reports.
Candidates must be able to identify opportunities to drive growth and deliver recommendations. They will be confident communicators, with good written and verbal communication skills. Attention to detail is paramount since accuracy is essential for the role, as is the ability to adapt and respond to changes.
If you feel you have the right qualities for this role please send a current CV and your application letter
Apply for Customer Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly