Are you a “foodie”? Are you looking for an opportunity with a smaller organisation where you can actually stand out and make a difference?
If so, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Our company is a leader in the UK in the Specialist Food & Drinks industry. We are member of the Today's Buying Group, one of the largest and most successful buying groups in the UK and we supply the market with high quality ambient & frozen food products. This includes several own brand labels supporting retail, food service, food manufacturing & wholesale.
We have a fabulous opportunity for a talented individual to join our enthusiastic and growing Supply Chain Management team, ideally you have the following background or similar:
- Experience of working in a Purchasing and Supply Chain operation is a must.
- Preferable that you have a background in the food / catering or FMCG industry
- Sourcing new suppliers & new products or new markets for own brands
- Experience managing internal stakeholders for Stock Check & compliance
- Producing suggested supplier orders, placing orders on System & confirming with suppliers.
- Administrative duties including telephone handling, dairy management, static data maintenance & dynamic pricing updates
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to communicate effectively and maintain excellent working relationships with colleagues, internal stakeholders & transport companies
- You must be confident in working as part of a team with changing/developing duties
- You will be expected to produce high quality outputs and help this very busy team to meet its targets and deadlines on a daily basis, as well as keeping internal stakeholders happy
- Enjoy the challenge of working to tight deadlines whilst trying to surpass internal team records
- Want to work for a small but growing organisation where you will be able to shine and be noticed
In return, this is a great opportunity to progress up the career ladder. If you are passionate about food and distribution, apply now!