The role’s duties will include:
- Manage the supplier and warehouse approval schedule through approving and obtaining Supplier and Warehouse Audit Questionnaires and associated technical documents (HACCP, BRC certificates, Allergens, Packaging information etc.);
- Be able to carry out supplier audits with a scope to include product safety, traceability testing, HACCP/hazard and risk assessment, review and good manufacturing practices;
- Keep product specifications up to date and generate new ones as required;
- Deal with customer queries and customer questionnaires, such as sending out approved supplier audit questionnaires and associated technical supplier documents, as required;
- Manage the customer complaints process by ensuring suppliers investigate and close out complaints effectively through root cause analysis and implementing corrective/preventative actions.
- Carry out product quality assessments to ensure product samples received from suppliers meet specification requirements;
- Be actively involved in the implementation of HACCP and any relevant food safety standards for the business moving forward;
- Be actively involved in the implementation of the Health & Safety standards and keep up to date with any changes in legislation.
- Checking that the correct training of employees is taking place to ensure that quality is perfect
- Making sure general hygiene of the work place is to a high standard.
We would prefer the candidate to have additional foreign language skills (Ideally Turkish) as the majority of the suppliers and customers will be of Turkish speaking origin.