The role’s duties will include:
- Manage the supplier and warehouse approval schedule through approving and obtaining Supplier and Warehouse Audit Questionnaires and associated technical documents (HACCP, BRC certificates, Allergens, Packaging information etc.);
- Be able to carry out supplier audits with a scope to include product safety, traceability testing, HACCP/hazard and risk assessment, review and good manufacturing practices;
- Keep product specifications up to date and generate new ones as required;
- Deal with customer queries and customer questionnaires, such as sending out approved supplier audit questionnaires and associated technical supplier documents, as required;
- Manage the customer complaints process by ensuring suppliers investigate and close out complaints effectively through root cause analysis and implementing corrective/preventative actions.
- Carry out product quality assessments to ensure product samples received from suppliers meet specification requirements;
- Be actively involved in the implementation of HACCP and any relevant food safety standards for the business moving forward;
- Be actively involved in the implementation of the Health & Safety standards and keep up to date with any changes in legislation.
- Checking that the correct training of employees is taking place to ensure that quality is perfect
- Making sure general hygiene of the work place is to a high standard.
We would prefer the candidate to have additional foreign language skills (Ideally Turkish) as the majority of the suppliers and customers will be of Turkish speaking origin.
Apply for Technical Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly