Field Support Merchandiser
Field Support Merchandiser
£16,797 (per annum) + company vehicle
Temporary role for December and January - Full time (40 hours per week)
If you can commit to full time hours over December and January then this is the role for you - merchandising experience is less important than enthusiasm and a willingness to learn.
Schwartz is currently looking for a full-time Field Support Merchandiser in Oxfor/Aylesbury. As a Field Support Merchandiser you would cover holidays and absence for the Retail Sales Merchandisers ensuring deliveries and service to our customers is not impacted. There is a need to be flexible as work schedules can change sometimes at short notice and there will be a requirement to stay away from home on occasions. As this role is primarily holiday cover a successful candidate would not be able to take their own holidays in key holiday periods such as school holidays or public holidays.
Working 40hrs each week Monday – Friday (some Saturdays maybe required) a successful candidate will be able to:
- Collect and deliver stock to store each day, following a set agenda to ensure 100% availability of product on shelf.
- Place orders for stores directly onto the Schwartz system, taking full responsibility for stock levels on shelf and secondary display in line with store targets.
- Manage relationships within the major supermarkets such as Tesco, ASDA and Morrisons and maintaining those relationships in RSMs absence.
- Use technologies provided to take the store contacts through presentations, sales figures, display opportunities and new product launches when required.
- Support training of New Starters to the RSM role
Schwartz has a unique route to market within the Grocery sector that requires individuals to:
- Have a positive “can-do approach” managing relationships and expectations.
- Thrive on working to and surpassing targets.
- Enjoy being out on the road and working independently.
- Work as part of a wider team to drive business success.
- Put the customers’ needs at the centre of everything they do.
- Be confident with technology
- Enjoy the physical elements of this role.
Since 1889 the Schwartz brand has been based on selling high quality, pure spices. It is a philosophy that has made Schwartz a fixture in every kitchen, if you want to be part of this successful team of over 150 sales professionals then apply now.
- Have the right to work in the UK and a UK bank account, as well as a full UK driving license
- Be able to manage their own time to meet the required deadlines.
- Be prepared to cover anywhere in the UK on occasions and when required.
We want to hear from you now - immediate interviews available…
Apply for Field Support Merchandiser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly