JUNIOR NPD AND TECHNICAL MANAGER
Junior NPD and Technical Manager
Competitive salary available
This manufacturer and supplier of cake and biscuits products such as flapjacks, muffins and cookies to wholesalers throughout the UK as well as some export into Europe. They now have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Food professional.
They are looking for someone who has experience with IFS/BRC, can formulate recipes for NPD, and is able to complete specifications as well as deal with customer complaints and queries.
The ideal candidate would be a food related graduate who is working in a role such as Specifications Technologist, Technical Supervisor or Technologist and is looking to invest themselves with a SME business where the can grow and development potentially to director level.
- Effective monitoring and introduction of procedures and systems; including IFS and BRC.
- Conformance of products to Product Specifications.
- Complying with Company Policies and current Food Safety Legislation.
- Influencing the formulation of new products to customer briefs.
- Continually improve on customer product expectations and service levels.
- To be actively involved in ensuring growth of capacity, profits and new product development by working with all team members involved in achieving these goals.
- To ensure Food Safety standards exceed the minimum requirements by law.
- To maintain any Accreditations to the expected requirements.
- To adhere to and uphold company Health and Safety Policy.
If you are interested in this opportunity please give me a call on 0113 205 4970 or email a CV to email@example.com
Apply for JUNIOR NPD AND TECHNICAL MANAGER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly