Quality Manager (Finished Products)
Eden Scott’s client is a premium FMCG business with operations worldwide. We are looking to recruit an experienced Quality Manager with a proven background in the food, drinks, clinical or pharmaceutical sectors.
As Quality Manager you will manage the Quality team to enhance customers/consumers satisfaction by developing dry goods supplier efficiency and quality level of finished products. In this role, you will work closely with the Operations team and external suppliers with emphasis on dry goods, quality improvement and ISO9001 standard.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing a small team of 3, dedicated to Production support, supplier follow up, external co-packing support and customer/consumer complaints.
- Communicating vendor rating and managing supplier performance for dedicated dry goods categories.
- Meeting suppliers covering dry goods.
- Managing relationships with suppliers in case of product /dry good rework.
- Maintaining quality procedures, carry out any training required whilst ensuring all quality issues are captured on the QMS.
- Supporting the inspection of incoming materials
- Managing the audit programme (Internal and Supplier audits)
To be successful in this role, candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous Quality/Production experience within the food, drinks, clinical or pharmaceutical sectors.
- Excellent knowledge around dry goods and packaging.
- Ideally previous experience working across international markets and an understanding of different levels of compliance particularly around label information etc.
- ISO 9001 experience
- Degree qualified - advantageous
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- A ‘can do’ and ‘right first time’ attitude.
- Previous experience around GMP, lean and continuous improvement - preferred
Salary is dependent on experience, to attract the very best with an excellent package including relocation allowance if required.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now. To discuss this role in more detail, call Alasdair Murray on 0131 550 1117
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.
Apply for Quality Manager (Finished Products)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly