Eden Scott’s client is a growing food manufacturing organisation based in the North East.
The Engineering Manager will be responsible for the management and coordination of the Engineering team. Planning and implementation of engineering projects will also form part of the role.
- Management of engineering team, with hands on approach
- Managing and controlling projects
- Ensure all equipment is maintained and in working order
- Liaise with Production Department to maximise production, equipment availability and minimise downtime
- Supervise external contractors and suppliers
- Oversee the technical delivery of any new equipment installed
- Support site CI activities
The Ideal Candidate:
- A recognised engineering qualification
- Knowledge of CI techniques is advantageous
- Knowledge of AutoCad is desirable
- Strong management skills are essential
- Previous experience of food processing equipment is essential
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now. To discuss this role in more detail, call Gail Halkett on 0131 550 1123
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.