Eden Scott’s client is a highly successful, rapidly expanding food manufacturer based in the central belt of Scotland. Due to growth we are looking for an experienced QA/QA Supervisor to join the team.
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager you will be responsible for the monitoring and evaluation of product throughout the manufacturing process on shift.
Shifts are 4 on 4 off (Days)
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Conducting Internal Audits covering the site QMS, GMP & HACCP verification.
- Conduct shelf life, taste panel and QAS assessment of finished products against standards.
- Carry out Traceability, Compliance and Mass Balance exercises on finished product and raw materials/packaging within a four hour time period.
- Calibration of key analytical equipment such as scales, temperature probes, Aw meter, moisture meter, PH meter, chemical dosing units etc.
- Responsible for conducting Chill & Temp room temperature monitoring
- Issue of Metal Detection/X-Ray test pieces at the frequency determined by the site procedure
- Support the Quality Assurance Manager in conducting investigations to establish root cause of customer complaints and Food Safety related incidents.
To be successful in this role, candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous QA experience within food manufacturing
- Trained Internal Auditor
- Proficient in HACCP and Food Safety Standards
- Strong awareness of allergen controls
- Knowledge / experience of microbiological standards within a food safety culture
- Competent in MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply now. To discuss this role in more detail, call Alasdair Murray on 0131 550 1117
If this role isn’t quite what you are looking for, register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities by signing up for our job alerts.
Apply for QA Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly