Technical Coordinator (Grape)
Technical Coordinator (Grape)
Location: Chatteris, Cambridgeshire – Moving to Alconbury, March 2017.
Overall Purpose of the Role:
To administrate for the technical team on areas such as complaints, specification control, KPI tracking and customer technical on line systems
Critical Success Factors:
- Ownership of all customer complaint processes from customer reports, recording and follow up. Weekly reporting
- Specification control – from customer to internal specifications, produced in timly manager and with accuracy
- Successful control of customer Technical on line systems
- KPI tracking - Produce KPI dash board reports for performance management
Key Result Areas:
- Whilst not directly managing a team. The role require positive interaction with personal at all levels of the business
- This role is a service function for the technical and operational teams
Key Performance Indicators (“KPI’s”)
- Supporting with delivery of key departmental KPI’s.
- Support Delivering sales and profit targets
- Weekly reporting – timely and precise
- Complaint handling
- Specification – accurate and timely
- Maintaining on line customer Technical systems
Core Business Responsibilities:
- Handling all customer complaints processes for the technical team in line with customer / BRC requirements
- Complaint recording
- Complaint handling with customer services and competitors
- Internal follow up investigation – recording findings and working with mangers for action plans
- KPI tracking and trend analysis reports
- Control of all specifications from customer to internal specifications for the pack house
- Set temp specs as and when required
- Specification amends as and when instructed
- Management of specifications on line systems – Greenlight, Inspire etc
- Communication of spec amends to teams
- Handling all internal specification processes for the technical & Pack house team in line with customer / BRC requirements
- Issuing and control of documents.
- Following specification control procedures
- Ensure all customer spec amends are captured and managed through teams
- Quality service levels
- Technical KPI dash board
- AOB as instructed by Technical manager
Customer on line systems (Green light, Inspire etc)
- Maintain MMUK contact lists
- Responding to alerts
- Specification control – as above
- Diploma/ Degree in Agriculture or related food Science
- 2 years’ experience in a similar field
- Basic knowledge of HACCP and principles of quality management systems i.e BRC, F2F, ISO 9001.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience within the food industry
- Proven experience of working with retail and food manufacturing client base.
- Ability to understand the full range of products standards and customer requirements.
- Good understanding and interpersonal skills at managing relationships at all levels internally and externally e.g. customer, suppliers.
- Excellent problem solving skills to overcome industry challenges and implement continuous improvement drives.
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Good accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Good problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility to travel.
Apply for Technical Coordinator (Grape)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly