South West London | Perm | £40,000
Our client is a small but very established manufacturer servicing the food industry for over 20 years. They specialise in producing high quality premium products for major high street retailers
They are seeking a talented and driven Technical manager to join the business reporting directly into the director. This will be a stand- alone role with no direct reports so the individual will be responsible for all things Technical and Quality, so the ability to work on your own and communicate effectively across business levels is essential
- Ensure factory and documentation meets BRC standard.
- Ensure that BRC/third party accreditation is maintained at highest level.
- Ensuring the food safety, hygiene, quality and legal compliance of food manufacturing are met.
- Ensure health and safety policies and procedures are up to date.
- Managed, direct, train and review the needs of the quality assurance.
- To monitor, review and improve quality standards of products, processes and procedures across the site and to ensure that the highest standard of cleanliness are met.
- Support and implement HACCP control.
- Ensure factory hygiene is maintained, consistent with statutory and customer requirements, in conjunction with factory management.
- Ability to response when problems arise.
- Technical interface and communication with customers.
- Able to conduct health and safety audits.
- Ensure the compliance to the health and safety legislation and the internal procedures are implemented completely.
- Able to handle monthly management meeting.
- Ensure good knowledge of and compliance with all company policies, procedures and rules.
- Head of HACCP.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to manage the site HACCP system.
- BRC standard knowledge and thorough knowledge of BRC standard requirements.
- Ability to carry out the internal audits and supplier audits if required.
- Professional trainer.
- Must have Advance food safety certificate.
- Ability to host the audits.
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity, please apply below or alternatively apply directly via email to firstname.lastname@example.org