Paul Nyman Consultancy are recruiting a Process Manager for a business based in the Midlands, commutable from Yorkshire.
This well-respected company are an international leader in their category, providing a wide range of products internationally. With a sites across the world, this business produce chilled own-label products and supply across the leading retailers. Due to company changes and a significant increase in product launches, this business now seek a Process Manager to assist and lead their ambitious Process team.
As Process Manager, key responsibilities within your role will include:
- Responsibility for managing the site Process team
- Build good relationships with the relevant technical contacts in defined customer's while ensuring compliance with their systems
- Manage the liaison between the customer and the internal NPD team so that customer requirements are understood and met fully
- Attend internal and customer factory trials whenever relevant to support your Process team
- Assist on product trials wherever necessary and coordinate all incoming launches
Ideally you will already be in a Process Manager role and be capable of assisting on multiple product trials or alternatively you will be in a Technologist role and looking for the next step in your career. You must also be willing to help out with all individuals within the team wherever necessary. You must have an excellent attention to detail and thrive whilst working as part of a close-knit team.
This opportunity can provide you with the skills to expand your customer range you have worked with or want to further understand or develop your specific category knowledge. This Process Manager role will provide the scope to develop you both professionally and personally within the support network of the wider company group.
Paul Nyman Consultancy specialise in FMCG Sales jobs, Marketing jobs, NPD jobs, Technical jobs & Category jobs/recruitment across the UK.
Apply for Process Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly