Paul Nyman Consultancy are recruiting a Process Technologist for a business based in the Midlands operating across the chilled category.
Our client forms part of a national food manufacturing company specialising in own label products. This division specialising in chilled goods have recently benefitted from large investment and growth and now seek a Process Technologist to join their team.
Reporting to the Process Manager, the successful Process Technologist will be involved in developing changes in new and existing products within the business. Key responsibilities will include:
- Planning and organising production trials and working within the team to ensure all standards are met in these trials.
- Developing process strategies that are technically and commercially in line with NPD briefs.
- Planning and documenting the launch process to meet legal requirements and internal and external business needs and expectations.
- Completing documentation that meets legal requirements and business needs.
- Identifying process solutions and improvements within specific projects.
This Process Technologist role would be ideal for a motivated and detailed individual with some previous experience within a process or technical position in the food manufacturing industry. An analytical approach and the ability to effectively project manage are also key to ensure success within the role and the wider business. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to further their career within a successful business that benefits from the support of a national group.
Paul Nyman Consultancy specialise in FMCG Sales, Marketing, NPD, Technical & Category Recruitment across the UK.