Production Supervisor, Lincolnshire
Production Supervisor required on MONDAY - FRIDAY DAY SHIFT! Yes you read it right! We are seeking experienced food production leaders...
A fast-paced, high volume, market-leading food manufacturing site is looking for an experienced production professional, with a proven track record of leading a food manufacturing team. This is an interesting and highly automated factory unit, producing chilled food products for many of the UKs leading retailers. A great team, with a 'family feel', passionate about what they do and product quality. This is an opportunity to join a business where you can really make a difference and continue to build and develop your career in the long-term. Lots of opportunities to work your way up into Shift Management positions and beyond.
This is a days based role - predominantly working Monday - Friday 6am - 2pm (with some flexibility in days and hours required).
The Production Supervisor will need to demonstrate an excellent understanding of food safety and hygiene and will have preferably worked in an automated food manufacturing environment; though any food factory will be considered. You will be a strong leader, able to coach, mentor and develop others and you will be able to work well in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
The role will involve:
- Encouraging a strong Health and Safety culture
- Ensuring quality standards are met and improved upon at all times
- Ensure team performance to GMP, product quality and food safety standards
- First line management of performance for team of up to ten
- Management of staffing
- Managing disciplinary, performance review, absence and return to work etc.
- Coaching, developing and training all staff in your team
- Providing support for the NPD team, running product trials and ensuring daily work is not affected
- Managing improvement initiatives including - waste management and OEE
- Recruitment of new staff
If you have experience in leading a team in food manufacturing but feel you are not recognised in your business, or perhaps don't have the opportunities for future progression this is the company for you. Apply today!
To assist you searching for a role by location - we have added a generic postcode, when uploading the advert, that designates the centre of the county in which this job is found. You may not see this on certain job boards.
REF. ZEG13752 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778