Goods In Supervisor
Our client is a Market Leading Food Manufacturer, with an exceptional reputation for quality and company culture. They are seeking a Good In Supervisor to join their team in this fast paced and stimulating environment.
What you will need to be considered:
- Warehouse, Goods In or Logistics experience, preferably from a Food Manufacturing environment.
- Experience in leading a team.
- IT Literate.
- Excellent communication skills
The ideal candidate will be:
- Pro-active and self-motivated.
- Driven and ambitions.
- Highly Organised.
- Considerable experience across Ambient and Cold Stores.
- Lean Manufacturing Experience.
- Chilled expereince is preffered.
You will be expected to lead a team, following an agreed plan and achieving set targets whilst adhering to Health & Safety regulations. Working on the nigth shift, strong managerial and skills are required. This is an excpetional opportuntiy to get a foot in the door at a Market Leading Food Manufacturer, with future opportunity for progression and personal development.
If you feel you meet these requirements and have a track record of success in the Food Industry, and want to apply for this exciting role, then click on the link below or contact Natasha at The Sterling Choice for an informal confidential conversation.
The Sterling Choice is a specialist Food and FMCG recruitment organisation recruiting across disciplines such as Production, Operations, Supply Chain, Quality, Technical, NPD, Engineering and Human Resources.
Superior Wisdom Derived from Experience