Senior NPD Manager
As a privately owned, global manufacturer of added value food ingredients my client has a long history of being at the forefront of developing innovative solutions for the food industry. By constantly developing new technologies and building close customer relationships they have forged an excellent reputation for supplying second to none, bespoke products. They are currently on a path of extreme growth and success and as such are further developing their Product Development Management team to include a Senior Product Development Manager in the UK. Reporting directly to the Head of Innovation and New Product Development for EAME. This is a critical role to implement and drive change and lead the Product Development teams.
- Leads and supervises the NPD teams within the organisation and ensures alignment of the overall objectives and priorities.
- Ability to generate new ideas, inspire change and deliver on a vision.
- Identifies skills gaps and a talent pipeline
- Develops a culture of open communication, innovation and idea sharing.
- Works closely with key customers to further strengthen relationships and maximise potential.
- A strong hands-on leader who will take responsibility for developing a successful Product Development team.
- It is essential that you can assess, plan and drive through change where necessary.
- You will be a strong mentor and coach, able to identify talent and nuture it.
- Relevant Food/ Food Ingredients background with proven leadership of Product Development/ R&D teams.
- A team-player who is driven, tenacious and credible.
- An excellent communicator and relationship builder
To apply you must fulfil the requirements above and be eligible to live & work in the EU. If you feel you can answer “yes” to the above requirements and are ready for the next step in your career, please forward your CV and covering letter by clicking on the “Apply” button below.