Account Executive Pest Control - Cornwall
This company aims to protect customers, employees, and business reputation from pest related risk. They are looking to recruit an Account Executive to cover the Cornwall area.
As an Account Executive, you’ll bring our pest control services to customers, achieving success for yourself and this fast-growing, blue-chip company. Responsible for carrying out pest elimination surveys for new and existing clients. You’ll identify their needs, provide a quotation and build a strong relationship with each customer.
- Well over half of your time will be spent sourcing brand new contacts focusing on Pest Elimination
- The rest of your week will be taken up by field sales focusing on surveying customer needs to reduce pest infestation risks
- On your days out in the field you will build rapport to develop and maintain strong relationships with customers at all levels in order to maximise new business and cross-sell opportunities.
- You will be able to create business cases and a well-presented sales pitch through analysis of customer needs and highlighting pest control solutions.
- You will be planning your own day to day activities to build a strong sales pipeline to deliver required business targets
- You will be efficient with customer enquiries to achieve excellent customer service and develop company product/service portfolio
- You will be comfortable researching your own list of potential clients to develop business 2 business relationships within your area
- Provide Account Management support to build business portfolio
- Using your extensive business development skills you will build your portfolio through cold calling, networking, referrals and by any other suitable means
- You have what it takes to meet monthly sales targets and to ensure that sales opportunities are constantly developing
- You will be good at building relationships with the internal and external customers
- You should be prepared to be hands on and be ready to put on your overalls when required
- Educated to GCSE level with good numeracy and literacy skills
- A Full UK driving license
- An RSPH certificate is desirable but not essential
Is this role for you?
We are looking for candidates with:
- Previous pest control experience is desirable but not essential
- Previous B2B sales experience with target driven attitude is essential
- Previous field sales experience would be an advantage
- Strong planning, organisational and prioritisation skills
- Confident Microsoft packages user as well as corresponding Apple software
- Capable laptop and Ipad user
- Proactive, analytical, logical and disciplined approach to problem solving
- Self-motivated and ability to work unsupervised on own initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication, with the ability to converse at all levels
- Good English language skills – both verbal and literate (additional language knowledge beneficial)
- Flexible, as the job may require travel and additional working hours
A great opportunity if you thrive in sales and are unfazed by sometimes dirty environments
Indicative Salary Range: £25000 - 40000 + £25k basic with £40k OTE, car, fuel, mobile, laptop etc
KPI Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All candidates registering with KPI Recruitment Ltd. will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Apply for Account Executive Pest Control - Cornwall
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly