QUALITY ASSURANCE TECHNOLOGIST
Quality Assurance Technologist
This manufacturer of ambient food products supply a high number of innovative products to the major multiples, and now require an experienced QA Technologist to join the technical team.
- Providing QA support to all areas of the factory
- Ensuring that every customer requirement is not only met but exceeded
- Working with retailers own codes of practice
- UK and EU food safety requirements
- Providing support to the Technical manager
- Maintaining the QMS and Pest Control
- Specification writing
- Investigating customer complaints
You will be working with award winning products supplied to leading supermarket and professional catering companies, you will become an integral part of the team ensuring the HACCP plan is up to date, approving artwork and supporting the team to grow and expand further.
If you have a scientific degree, a strong systematic background and experience in the food industry this role is what you have been looking for… Working as part of the Technical and NPD team, the company is offering a competitive salary with benefits, and also have a wide range of opportunities for personal development.
Based in South Yorkshire, if you are interested in applying for this role please send a copy of your current C.V and a cover letter to email@example.com