If you are an ambitious candidate working previously in a supervisory role, this is a chance for you to develop your career within a company that supports personal progression. This is a foot in the door at a company that firmly believes in promoting from within.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a candidate with a proven track record for success to take the next step in their career. Do you want to get your foot in the door with an international Food Manufacturing company that firmly believes in promoting from within? With a history for heavy investment and personal development of their staff, if you are looking for a new challenge, then this could be your next move.
We are looking for problem solvers who work well with a team and can step up to new challenges.
- Can you meet and maintain requirements in terms of health and safety standards?
- Are you a natural leader who can mentor and train a team of operatives creating a true succession plan?
- Do you have good people and performance management roles?
- Are you looking for a chance to work for excellent company that offers plenty of progression opportunities?
- Do you have good organisational skills and PC skills as well as an eye for detail?
Food Manufacturing experience is essential, ideally from a chilled environment. While an understanding of Lean Manufacturing principles and Continuous Improvement knowledge would be beneficial. If you are looking to join a commercially focused and market leading team, with an opportunity for personal progression and development, then apply below.
If you feel you meet these requirements and have a track record of success in the Food Industry, and want to apply for this exciting role, then click on the link below or contact Natasha at The Sterling Choice for an informal confidential conversation.
The Sterling Choice is a specialist Food and FMCG recruitment organisation recruiting across disciplines such as Production, Operations, Supply Chain, Quality, Technical, NPD, Engineering and Human Resources.
Superior Wisdom Derived from Experience
Apply for Production Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly