Group Supplier Auditor, Home based
Brand new role created for a Group Supplier auditor to lead third party audits with suppliers throughout Europe. Extensive travel required...
Due to continued expansion and success we are recruiting for an experienced Group Supplier Auditor to audit supplier companies European wide, supporting six manufacturing sites throughout the region. This role is brand new, part of a new structure and is an exciting and varied position. You will be home based, but travelling extensively throughout Europe and Scandinavia to supplier sites, including the UK site in the South East.
The role of Group Supplier Auditor will report directly to the Group Technical Quality Manager, as a member of the group auditing team you will work closely with all internal staff at all six sites.
- Ensure a systematic audit approach
- Ensure suppliers are in compliance with all quality and regulatory requirements
- Safeguard product integrity
- Ensure any potential product quality risks are minimised
- Support the business's audit process and deliver improvements to ensure "best in class"
- Assess food product, ingredient and packaging suppliers through supplier audits
- Trend and report on supplier performance
- Advise and influence on selection and development of preferred suppliers
To be considered for this role it is essential you are Lead Auditor qualified and have a proven track record of a similar role within food manufacturing. You will be dynamic, flexible and happy with staying away from home often. We need an excellent auditor with a track record of delivering audits to set schedules on time and in full. You will be fluent in English and will need to encourage open and fact-based discussions with staff in a variety of countries.
To assist you searching for a role by location - we have added a generic postcode, when uploading the advert, that designates the centre of the county in which this job is found. You may not see this on certain job boards.
REF. ZEG13788 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778