6 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Report on quality performance on a weekly and monthly basis & represent the quality function at meetings and audits;
- People Management and development of direct reports;
- Developing suitable in-process test programs to ensure deviations from normal standards are detected promptly and to ensure all products conform to customer specifications.
- Oversee the general hygiene and GMP program including scheduling and completing system and hygiene audits and coordinate the weekly report on hygiene standards;
- Liaise with customers on technical issues and represent their requirements at site forums;
- Resolution and close out of customer complaints;
- Overall responsibility of customer/retailer specifications including writing
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders as required;
- Manage and continuously improve the entire QA Program for the site including sampling plans, policies, procedures, and specifications;
- Develop and promote our Quality culture among all site personnel;
- Communicate quality issues and quality developments (i.e. legislation changes) across the site team;
- Engage, develop, train and up skill employees in conjunction with the site team
- Attention to detail is critical.
- Must be able to operate independently and apart from rest of factory team.
- Must have experience dealing with Retailers at a Quality / Technical Level.
- Must have the ability to progress to Technical Manager level
- Honours degree in Food Science or a related discipline;
- Minimum 5+ years experience in a similar management role;
- Experience in chilled or frozen food manufacturing;
- Experience with BRC
- Strong leadership and people management skills with a proven ability to communicate, engage, motivate, influence and build strong working relationships with people is required;
- Confident and optimistic approach with energy and drive to meet targets and deliver results;
- Strong business acumen and commercially aware with a strong customer and strategic focus
- Analytical and Problem solving skills to resolve issues in a timely manner;
- Willingness to work effectively in a team environment and to adapt to challenges in the course of achieving objectives;
OUR REFERRAL INCENTIVE
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from us you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website for any other roles which may be of interest
We offer a £500 referral if you introduce someone we place – see our website for details - www.rp-ltd.com
Apply for Quality Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly