7 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
£25,000 - £30,000
An amazing new opportunity has arisen within the food sector with a well-established business who supply various services, they carry out relevant research and development that helps ensure that they retain a cutting–edge standard of innovation.
Day to day responsibilities:
- The role will report directly to the bakery technology section manager.
- Manage and undertake project work and training on behalf of clients.
- Write proposals and reports for projects.
- Identify new business opportunities and take action in order to pursue good options.
- Contribute to idea generation.
- Liaise with retailers and build a relationship with them.
- Analyse financial, business and technical information and development of plans based on these inputs.
- Graduate or equivalent with a qualification in food science or similar. Other professional qualifications would be considered.
- Analytical mind with good attention to detail and ability to find solutions to bakery problems.
- Experience with in the food or bakery industry preferable industrial plant bread experience.
- Work well using your initiative.
Apply for Bakery Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly