Site Technical Manager, Norfolk
A leading Food Manufacturing Group requires an experienced Site Technical Manager to join the senior team at a major manufacturing site.
We are looking for a senior, strategic Site Technical Manager with a proven track record in food manufacturing. This is a key role, sitting on the senior leadership team at a site that has recently undergone significant investment. The newly expanded site supplies a diverse range of innovative chilled products into major retail customers.
As Site Technical Manager you will lead the technical function; develop and drive the technical strategy. We are looking for an influential leader who can build a high achieving team and develop excellent relationships with customers and internal stakeholders.
Suitable candidates will have -
- A great track record in leading technical teams in a fast-paced food manufacturing environment
- Experience of forging strong working relationships with retail customers
- In-depth knowledge of BRC and UK retailer technical standards
- A Food Science or related degree with evidence of ongoing continuous professional development
- An understanding of the principles and tools of lean manufacturing
- Pragmatism, tenacity, ambition and drive
This business has a fantastic track record for nurturing talent and providing long-term career development opportunities. Success in this high profile role will be recognised and rewarded. You will be joining a company with great results, a commitment to investing in its people and sites and a positive, yet demanding working environment. There is a real will to win here! If you have the required experience and desire to succeed in a varied and challenging role, please apply today.
To assist you searching for a role by location - we have added a generic postcode, when uploading the advert, that designates the centre of the county in which this job is found. You may not see this on certain job boards.
REF. RLP13780 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778