A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Planning Manager has come up for a leading business within the Food Sector. The overall purpose of the role is to ensure the smooth operation of the production facility through all aspects of the planning function.
You will be responsible for:
* Long term capacity planning of the production facility
* Forward planning, covering changes, peaks and seasonality
* Ensuring accuracy of the ERP system, monitoring sales v forecasts and making adjustments with suppliers.
* Monitoring on site/off site stock levels
* Allocating transfer volumes
* Managing a team within the Planning Function to ensure daily accuracy of stock levels
* Coordinating with the pack-house on availability
If you already lead a team within a Planning Function and have Food or Fresh Produce experience within this function then please forward your CV to be considered.