Site Director - FMCG
Our client is a leading organisation within the Food Manufacturing industry based in Yorkshire and as a result of promotion we are now looking to recruit a new Site Director to join their business.
As the Site Director you will be working in a state of the art production facility working on projects based around factory performance to include, wastage, labour variances, efficiencies coaching, leading and embedding cultural change whilst helping to deliver structured continuous improvement.
You will be striving to refine processes, enhance quality and increase performance and output, and ensuring quality assurance, best practice and company procedures are adhered to at all times
Roles & Responsibility
- Identify improvement opportunities and manage continuous improvement projects through to realisation of tangible financial savings
- Focus on site budgets, yield, labour, waste and quality reduction projects
- Ensure best manufacturing and supply chain standards are maintained at all times.
- Assist in the development of a lean training school
- Review people and processes onsite in order to develop and execute an improvement programme for the site
The Successful Site Director will possess the following skill set and attributes
Experience of working within a food environment
Experience of leading and embedding cultural change and delivering structured continuous improvement activities
Proven track record of managing people & operational change
Excellent verbal, written and presentational skills
Engineering Experience (Mechanical or Electrical)
HNC/HND in Engineering or Production Health & Safety- IOSH/ NEBOSH Standard
Food Safety/ HACCP- CIEH Qualification