Interim Commercial Manager, Northamptonshire
Interim Commercial Manager - six months - major retailer accounts - £400 plus expenses
I am working with a client that needs an interim Commercial Manager from December for a six month contract. That may not suit those who are immediately looking but if you are nearing the end of your current assignment … ideal.
What do you need?
- A solid commercial career in the food industry - chilled food manufacturing would be an advantage but not essential
- A good background working with one of the major retailers or discounters e.g. Tesco, Morrisons, Sainsbury's, Aldi or Lidl
- A strategic commercial approach - developing the category within new relationships and expanding those customer relationships to become long term partners
- Financial expertise with insight and market knowledge to engage both internal stakeholders and the retailer
- Gravitas -A sophisticated and accomplished commercial operator with a good network in the industry
A well-respected food manufacturer at a very exciting time in its journey, with some well-established customers and others on the cusp of developing into major accounts.
Availability - as above you need to be able to commit to this assignment from early December.
For more information please send a full CV to me.
Please note the postcode used in this advert is for our Head Office to retain the confidentiality surrounding this interim role for our client. Most interims are flexible to work in any UK location and specifics are discussed during the application process.
REF. SLM13690 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778