QA Manager, Nottinghamshire
Passionate leader and experienced QA Manager required for a growing food manufacturer in Nottinghamshire. Chilled food experience preferred...
Opportunity to utilise your experience as a QA Manager within a business that is at the forefront of innovation, a market-leader manufacturing for all of the major UK retailers. This role will give you exposure to not only a varied and fast-paced product pipeline, but also the opportunity to work closely with customers and build a site of technical excellence.
Using strong leadership and management skills you will motivate a team of over five QA staff to meet and exceed customer standards and specifications. Working with the wider team you will generate and encourage a true quality culture and will challenge and implement change.
- Manage the QA team - including training, development etc
- Achieve and maintain customer standards and codes of practice
- Review KPI's, trend and make recommendations
- Utilise root cause analysis to drive improvement
- Influence operations to ensure GMP and standards are met
- Partake in HACCP reviews and implement changes
- Evaluate risks prior to introducing new systems, products or processes
- Understand, implement and participate in QMS review
- Drive and promote a Quality Assurance culture
- Complete and lead internal audits
- Identify non-conformances, investigate and implement preventative actions
- Liaise with internal teams, suppliers and retailers on Technical requirements
- Training and development of employees
- Maintain a H&S culture
The successful candidate for the role of QA Manager will be analytically minded and influential. You will be able to lead, coach and engage others, as well as promote a positive culture of change. It is essential you have led a team in a Quality Management role in the chilled food sector and exposure to major UK retailers is highly preferred. You will also have a Level 3 HACCP and at least Intermediate Food Hygiene qualifications.
To assist you searching for a role by location - we have added a generic postcode, when uploading the advert, that designates the centre of the county in which this job is found. You may not see this on certain job boards.
REF. ZEG13734 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778