Training Officer, Nottinghamshire
Seeking a Training Officer to develop and deliver a training plan for a large chilled food factory in the East Midlands...
Due to internal promotion, an experienced Training Officer with a passion for Continuous Improvement within an FMCG company is required for a growing food manufacturer...
This is an opportunity to join a large manufacturing facility, which invests in its employees and the talent of the future. A business that goes from strength to strength and manufactures some tasty and award-winning chilled food products for major UK retailers. As well as championing a training strategy and culture this is also somewhere you can benefit from training, development and real career prospects for progression both on-site and in the wider business. Having visited the site on a number of occasions I can say it demonstrates strong values and lots of investment.
As a Training Officer you will develop and deliver the training plan through on-site Trainers.
- Establish, deliver and evaluate the training strategy
- Training, coaching and development support for line managers
- Lead, coach and mentor the training team
- Identify and develop new and current training processes, courses and systems
- Understand business priorities, issues and drivers and ensure training influences key changes
- Work with the operations manager to ensure key employees and those with potential have PDPs in place
- Facilitate management development training courses
- Report and measure training effectiveness
- Manage training expenditure
- Report on training KPIs
The successful applicant will demonstrate a proven track record of added value training planning, design, delivery and evaluation within a manufacturing environment. You will influence change, challenge practices and have a passion for improvement. A formal training qualification and/or SHE is essential (minimum IOSH) coupled with Advanced Food Safety certification.
Our client is looking to move quickly - do not miss out!
To assist you searching for a role by location - we have added a generic postcode, when uploading the advert, that designates the centre of the county in which this job is found. You may not see this on certain job boards.
REF. ZEG13786 By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778