7 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
An amazing new job has arisen working with a well-developed company that offer high quality food products. They specialise in making and developing own label foods for the top UK grocery retailers across 4 modern, well invested sites. This business are committed to supplying outstanding quality, value and service to all our customers.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Promote a high standard of awareness and understanding at site level of all appropriate policies, procedures and product specifications.
- You will be expected to be able to have good communication between you and the customers.
- Show good time keeping skills
- Do multiple checks throughout the process of manufacturing the product to make sure that they all are of a high quality.
- Lead a team of quality assurers.
- Making sure general hygiene of the work place is to a high standard.
- Checking that the correct training of employees is taking place to ensure that quality is perfect
- You must have significant experience of working successfully with the major UK retailers.
- You must have supplier and retailer credibility having worked with similar companies in the past.
- As you are leading multiple teams you will be expected to have good communication and management skills.
Final Contact details
Apply for Technical Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly