3 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
A great opportunity has arisen with a fast growing food manufacturer with a strong network of UK and European retailers, require a Process Technologist with minimum 1 year’s experience to join their expanding team.
The philosophy of this this business is to be recognised as an outstanding business who provide customers with healthy fresh produce. The company believe strongly in their values of Trust, Efficiency and quality this combined with a can do attitude is a key feature that they believe leads to success.
- Training and competency with retailer online specifications systems.
- Good I.T skills alongside strong Communication skills.
- Communicate with both NPD and The production team to ensure that the manufacturing process can go as smoothly as possible.
- Plan and execute safety regimes so that they can be replicated in a safe and calm manor
- Give feedback on trial runs of safety drills so you can give constructive criticism to improve the drills in the future.
- Ensure all issued paperwork and specifications are correct, signed off and issued prior to first production.
- Preparation and dispatch of trials samples for nutritional, microbiological and organoleptic assessment.
- Minimum of one year’s experience in a similar role.
- Training in and competency with retailer online specifications systems.
- HACCP Qualification – Minimum level 2 preferable level 3
- Good understanding for food safety, legality and quality.
- Work well using your initiative,
- Have very good communication skills
- You must have strong problem solving skills
- Good time keeping as well as good organisation skills.
Final Contact details
Apply for Process Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly