TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
4 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Technical Account Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a growing food business, the role will involve managing and delivering the technical agenda with selected retail customers. You will ideally need to have experience working as a Technologist or Technical Account Manager in a customer facing environment previously. The role can sort someone who requires a flexible working pattern. You will need to ensure there is relevant and adequate technical capability of the products from raw material to customers in line with customer codes of practise and technical requirements.
- Ensure that strong and proactive relationships are built with retailer’s technical representatives and that all requests and tasks are managed efficiently both for individual accounts and across the wider customer technical team.
- Represent the business in customer technical meetings, conferences, benchmarkings, visits, audits and other customer events, feeding back relevant information to the wider team and following up actions appropriately.
- Manage the investigation process into product rejections and complaints and communicate with suppliers and customers to understand causes of product issues.
- Communicate regularly with the retailer regarding the site’s KPIs and trends
- Quantify and analyse technical information and feedback to the management team to influence and support commercial decisions
- Work with the NPD coordinator to lead and drive the delivery of new product development projects
- Work with the retailer’s technical representative to ensure any NPD / EPD is in line with the factory’s capabilities and their expectation of the finished product attributes are aligned to what is achievable.
- Manage and support with the creation and maintenance of customer quality contracts and QASs and ensure their content is accurate and achievable.
Key Skills and Experience:
- A qualified graduate in a Food related subject.
- HACCP, Auditing, Food Safety qualification would be advantageous.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a food technical role (customer facing)
- Experience of working with and managing the major UK retailers
- Experience of a working with high care or short shelf life products
- Involvement in the NPD process
If you are interested in this great opportunity please forward your CV to email@example.com
Apply for TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly