Our client, a Leading International Manufacturer of Fresh Prepared Foods is looking to appoint a Training Officer for their site based in Nottinghamshire.
They role will involve developing and delivering the training plan for the wider business.
As a company that values and nurtures the talent of their people, there are excellent career opportunities within the group for individuals that show aptitude and talent
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Establish, deliver and evaluate an agreed training strategy which reflects the business strategy and objectives and helps deliver the desired culture and to ensure that annual training plans are created and implemented to identify and satisfy key and common training and development needs
- Provide training, development, coaching and support to Managers up to executive level resulting in improved performance for the individual, their team and the business.
- Lead, coach and mentor the Training Team and ensure this resource is appropriately deployed, effective and adding value
- Ensure development of new, and improve current, training processes, systems and courses to meet the changing needs of the business
- Understand the business issues, priorities and key drivers and ensures that training influences key site decisions that involve significant change or have a significant change or have a significant impact on employees
- Work with the Manufacturing Manager to ensure that key individuals and those with potential have PDPs in place and to support their development
- Facilitate management development courses and interventions as required satisfying identified needs ensuring they deliver clear business benefits
- Report on training effectiveness and measurement at business level and ensure all training and development activities meet/exceed business needs and objectives
- Effectively manage training expenditure within agreed limits ensure that the training plan is delivered and return on investment achieved.
Ideally you will have:
- A recognised, formal qualification for Training and/or SHE (min. IOSH)
- Advanced Food Safety Certificate
- A broad knowledge and understanding of the Business Environment
- Knowledge and experience of HACCP, Food Safety and BRC
- The ability to design and deliver value added training within a food manufacturing environment, and able to communicate and influence at all levels of the Business.
- The company are an international business who are true partners with the Top Grocery Retail Leaders
- The company’s core values are Customer Care, Can-Do Attitude, Teamwork, Innovation, Getting it Right/ Keeping it Right
- Their vision is to be recognised and respected as the world’s leading fresh prepared foods provider. They aim to drive profitable growth with a clearly defined strategy.
The salary for the role is up to £26k per annum; working hours are Monday – Friday 08.30 to 17.00 is based at our client’s site in Nottinghamshire.
25 days holiday not including statutory holidays
Healthcare, life cover, personal accident cover, bonus scheme
If you are reliable, flexible and professional at all times and have the necessary skills then please respond AS SOON AS POSSIBLE quoting reference number JJ-P4064 and send an updated CV, an indication of your current salary and your availability.
Apply for Training Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly