2 days left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Location: Chatteris, Cambridgeshire
Overall Purpose of the Role:
The main purpose of the role initially is to manage, co-ordinate and carry out internal procedures, policies and SOP’s training across the business.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Work with department managers to evaluate department training needs and to manage the delivery of initial Standard Operating Procedures and Standard Operating Procedures refresher training to direct employees and Labour Provider personnel.
- In consultation with the departmental managers and HR Manager source external training courses as and when required whilst monitoring training costs and ensuring that statutory training requirements are met.
- Working with departmental managers, create new and update existing Standard Operating Procedures to reflect changes within the business and various processes.
- Lead daily / weekly / monthly training review meetings.
- Create, co-ordinate and conduct training programmes and workshops for in-house courses as and when required.
- In conjunction with department managers and HR Manager create, organise and co-ordinate new starters induction and further training plans.
- Review and revise Company inductions or any other relevant training programmes/workshops as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring within the business.
- Develop new, or improve current training processes, systems and courses to meet the changing needs of the business.
- Establish, implement, manage and report on training KPI’s and evaluation processes.
- Work alongside the HR team to review appraisals and conduct reviews on colleagues training needs
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally within Fresh Produce / Food Production / FMCG environment in a training role.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
- Excellent IT skills including knowledge of training databases, together with Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Train the Trainer Qualification
- Flexible approach to work.
- A keen eye for detail and excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
Apply for Training Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly