Paul Nyman Consultancy are working on an exciting new opportunity for a Process Technologist to join a business based company in the Cambridgeshire area, commutable from parts of the East Midlands and East Anglia.
Our client is part of a national food manufacturing group specialising in own label chilled and frozen products. The site has recently benefitted from investment and growth into their innovation of products, allowing them to become leaders amongst their category. Due to this, they are now recruiting a Process Technologist.
Reporting to the Process Manager, the successful Process Technologist will be central in implementing changes in new and existing products within the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that all process strategies are technically and commercially in line with NPD briefs.
- Managing relations between operations, ensuring process support is given in the key areas where required.
- Ensuring all documentation is completed to ensure standards, legal requirements and business needs are met at all times.
- Identifying process solutions and improvements through working on specific projects.
- Provide guidance to the relevant departments and team members to ensure that all new procedures are implemented effectively through liaising with QA and Technical departments, and to ensure the workload of the process team is completed where specific timescales are in effect.
Due to recent growth, there is scope for both a more senior or more junior Process Technologist to join the team. As a minimum however, you should be able to demonstrate at least 1 year of working experience in a process and NPD related function within a food manufacturing business. Our client is looking for an individual who can work well both in a team and autonomously, and an ability to manage a number of projects at any one time providing the ability to work to a variety of retailer specifications. These qualities will offer the successful candidate both the ability to successfully complete the tasks required and ensure personal development and success in the role.
Paul Nyman Consultancy specialise in FMCG Sales jobs, Marketing jobs, NPD jobs, Technical jobs & Category Recruitment across the UK.