- Contract Type
- Full Time
Our client is a leading chilled manufacturer with sites across the UK and Ireland and have recently won major new contracts creating a new NPD Technologist position. This is an exciting time join the business who invest heavily with R&D and Innovation and require the individual to have a real passion for food and ability to product from concept to launch.
Purpose of Job
- To assist the R&D ROB Delivery Manager - in managing project delivery of development projects for both ROB + Branded Projects.
- The role reports directly to the R&D ROB Delivery Manager – Cheese.
- The role covers innovation and renovation projects from agreed concept to launch packing production sites. This involves production, manufacture and packing.
- To organise and conduct the routine tasks within product development such as completion of product and packaging files, preparation of project documentation for internal reviews, organisation of testing and completion of basic product and packaging trials.
Nature & Scope of the Job
- This position reports to the R&D department and focuses on providing a cost effective technical support and new product and process development service to the business.
- To support the development implementation (Delivery) process by conducting basic trials, research and documentation as directed by the R&D ROB Delivery Manager.
- To manage the monitoring of and determination of shelf life of all production trials
- Ensuring that all Due Diligence requirements are complete on time and to protocol.
- To create a monthly report from Innovation Databases of key products launched in the previous month world wide to share with internal customers.
Apply for NPD Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly