Quality Auditor (Days)
1 day left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Quality Assurance Technician (Days)
An opportunity has arisen to join a well-established chilled food manufacturer in Kent. The role will involve working as part of the QA team that maintains systems, and will include auditing and special projects.
- Carrying out hygiene, housekeeping and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) audits to a schedule
- Carrying out equipment, environmental and hand swabbing to a schedule
- Carrying out HACCP audits and CCP verification checks
- Managing product sampling for microbiological and nutritional analysis
- Running daily factory taste panels
- Carrying out traceability exercises
- Carrying out investigations as required
- Carrying out scheduled daily, weekly and monthly tasks
- Carry out or support any other tasks as required
- Communicate regularly with all departments within the factory as well as other departments within the business.
- Raising issues to Team Leader or Area Manager
The successful candidate:
- QA experience in a chilled food factory environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to make decisions
- Comfortable with raising issues to Managers
- Excellent hygiene standards, good communication skills and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Experience within the food industry would be a bonus.
- Ideally you should have some knowledge of the issues associated with a QA role in a chilled food factory environment.
- Recognised auditor training / qualification would be a bonus
- Recognised HACCP training / qualification would be a bonus
To apply for this position please apply with an up to date CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Shaun Levy on 0115 824 7100 for more information.
If you have not received a response directly from DK Associates (Food Division) within 10 working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Apply for Quality Auditor (Days)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly