Site Technical Manager, Warwickshire
Customer-facing Site Technical Manager wanted for fast growing food manufacturer in the west midlands. Branded and own label, exciting time to join...
A food manufacturer that has experienced extensive growth over the past three years is looking to continue to develop and improve upon quality standards and is seeking a strong leader, who can continue to transition through change and further develop the QA culture.
The Site Technical Manager will be customer-facing, will provide a flow of information and build strong, lasting relationships with manufacturers, retailers and foodservice customers. The portfolio is wide and diverse, so it is essential you are an excellent relationship manager and enjoy the challenge of working with customers. This is a really very exciting time to join the business and continue to lead change and engage with a strong QA site based team, to ensure quality standards are continued and improved upon. This is a Senior Management role reporting directly to the Site Manager and will lead a team of ten.
- Manage and build upon customer relationships
- Lead, coach and develop the technical team (and wider factory team) continuing to promote and instil an ever improving QA culture
- Identify and implement training for staff
- Challenge peers and make recommendations and improvements
- Change management
- Assure ongoing compliance
- Update policies and procedures in relation to HSE, QA and sustainability
- Investigate any customer complaints / non-conformance and implement CAPA
- Plan and coordinate the internal audit program
- Lead customer and BRC audits
- Review Quality Management Systems
- KPI reporting and performance review
- Ensure compliance to Environmental, Health & Safety requirements
- Ensure finished product quality
- Site Management meetings
- Budgetary control
To be considered for this role you will have a proven track record of working in a similar role as Technical Manager within food manufacturing. You will be able to demonstrate true leadership qualities, excellent people skills and an excellent track record of managing customer relationships. There is ongoing investment in this site, and a great time to join to be part of the success!
To assist you searching for a role by location - we have added a generic postcode, when uploading the advert, that designates the centre of the county in which this job is found. You may not see this on certain job boards.
REF. ZEG13705a By Focus Management
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob
Focus Management Consultants Ltd, Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778