Hygiene Team Leader
1 day left
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Bradgate Bakery, part of the highly respected Samworth Brothers group, one of Leicestershire’s biggest food manufacturing companies, has a Hygiene Team Leader career opportunity to join our expanding Beaumont Leys bakery in Leicester.
Bradgate Bakery produces sandwiches, prepared salads and other chilled foods for a leading UK retailer. Operating 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and with over 1500 employees, we are a major employer in Leicester. Continuous investment in our people and our facilities has enabled our business to grow into one of the UK's largest sandwich manufacturers with an enviable reputation for quality, consistency and innovation in a fast-moving market.
Hygiene Team Leader - the Role
The successful Hygiene Team Leader will play a critical role in delivering a clean and hygienic Bakery, managing a team of operatives and being accountable for the quality, efficiency and standards of work responsibility through effective utilisation of both people and resources.
Hygiene Team Leader – the Successful Individual
To be successful in the role, you will have the following required skills, experience, knowledge and qualifications;
- An experienced Team Leader, you will have a hygiene supervisory background, ideally from within chilled food manufacturing
- A good understanding of BRC, HACCP and GMP
- You will be educated to GCSE level or equivalent in Maths and English
- Have a good understanding of HACCP, Cleaning Systems, Food Safety and GMP in food manufacturing
- Computer literate, with working knowledge of Microsoft packages such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Successful management experience, with the ability to lead and coach a team. You will have a proactive and professional management style dedicated to achieving results and continuous improvement
- Sound organisational / prioritisation skills with the ability to respond rapidly to changes in priorities
Hygiene Team Leader - Working Hours
This is a full time, permanent position, you must be able to work a 6.30pm – 6.30am 4 on 4 off shift rota pattern.
Hygiene Team Leader – the Rewards
It’s the quality of our people that’s made us successful. We encourage a culture of opportunity and learning where our people can gain skills and qualifications to achieve their full potential. We reward hard work and dedication with a competitive salary, retirements saving plan, non contractual; profit share, private health care, occupational health, subsidised employee restaurant, long service awards, free car parking.
If you live within 30 miles of Beaumont Leys, Leicester, have the experience required and the flexibility to meet the varied duties of this demanding career opportunity, submit your up–to-date CV to be considered for this exciting career opportunity.
Please note - shortlisted applicants (those who have the required experience stated above) will be contacted within 3 working days of their application. If you have not had a response within this time, your application has not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Apply for Hygiene Team Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly