Account Support - Grape
Overall Purpose of the Role:
The purpose of the role is to support and co-ordinate the commercial team and manage the day to day administration functions.
Main responsibilities will include:
- To action all administrative functions across Commercial
- Working in collaboration with relevant departments including Technical, Procurement, Production and the whole Commercial Team
- Support the Commercial Managers across Grape
- Presentation and meeting preparation.
- Maintain product amendment log accurately.
- Utilise the M&S FAQT, IRI system for reporting
- Review and update the both the Internal and Retail KPI Databases.
- Process Margin reports and update Margin tracker
- Prepare and send Retail Price reports
- KPI & Financing Pivot reports
- Assist with:
- 12 months Orders and turnover forecast,
- 12 weeks sales and volume forecast.
- M&S 28 days forecast administration and review
- Order tracking (All customers)
- Trading desk
- Support planning with EDI processing
- Order amendments
- Order confirmations
- Liaising with and coordinating category partners to deliver optimal service for customer
- Planning and maintaining direct programmes.
- Coordinate new artwork, artwork amendment requests with packaging and technical teams
- Assist with NPD administration.
- Support commercial teams with consumer research administration.
- Trading desk including EDI Price report & input, JS Eforms, and Weekend Rota-Christmas Cover.
- Aldi CSA review and processing
This is not an exhaustive list of all the tasks and the role might include additional duties associated with smooth running of the department.
- Driving licence
- Qualified to degree standard or similar equivalent.
Skills and Experience
- ProvProven experience of working with retail and food manufacturing client base.
- Ability to understand the full range of products standards and customer requirements.
- Good understanding and interpersonal skills at managing relationships at all levels internally and externally e.g. customer, suppliers.
- Excellent problem solving skills to overcome industry challenges and implement continuous improvement drives.
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Good accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Good problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility to travel.