Section Leader Despatch
Hours of Work: 42 hours per week, 4 on 4 off
Main responsibilities of the role include:
- Liaise with Despatch Supervisors and Operatives for planning on an hourly/daily basis to ensure all out loading times are agreed and met in a timely manner as per customer specifications.
- Liaise with the Technical & Quality teams ensuring all customer specifications are agreed and met at all times.
- Record additional costs of work against agreed process.
- To manage the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System (Rubicon) for the outloading process.
- To motivate, develop and train your team to achieve and maintain key performance indicators (KPI’s) on an hourly basis.
- To be responsible for the completion of all schedule sheets.
- Attend daily meetings, reporting / highlighting any areas of concern.
- Responsible for reviewing and delivering all training.
- Liaise with the Commercial teams.
- Maintain and develop internal trackers.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Previous experience within Flowers / FMCG environment and / or relevant qualifications.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work weekends (if required).