Hours of Work: 35 hours per week, 5 days out of 7
Purpose of the role:-
Manage the intake process and provide support to internal customers through the effective manage of stock movements.
Main roles and responsibilities:
- Work with the intake Manager/ planning teams to ensure the correct stock is available for production on time with correct quantities.
- Work with the Technical & Quality teams ensuring all customer specifications are met at all times.
- Record and notify any additional costs of work against agreed process with the Intake Manager.
- Manager all staff in respect of performance, quality and health and safety on a daily basis.
- To manage the Enterprise Resource Planning System (Rubicon) as required for the intake process.
- To lead the intake team in delivering a quality focused and efficient operation on a daily basis.
- Good housekeeping keeping areas clean and tidy, challenge mess. Ensure working in a clean and safe manner (Clean as you go policy).
- To motivate and develop the team to achieve and maintain key performance indicators on a daily basis providing feedback when required.
- To be responsible for the completion of all training for MM Flowers employees and Agency workers.
- Follow procedures for intake protocols and abide by company policies at all times.
- Attend and participate in daily meetings, reporting / highlighting any areas of concern.
- Support and assist in maintaining the required hygiene standards within the company.
- Ensure all company requirements with regards to the safety, quality and legality of the product are adhered to.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Previous experience within Fresh Produce / Food Production / FMCG environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Flexible approach to work.