Shift Quality Auditor
Job Role: Shift Quality Auditor
Shift: Panama Shift (Two days on, two days off, three days on, two days off, two days on, three days off), 80 hours per fortnight
The Produce World Group is a privately owned business which is customer and category focused. As one of the largest expert growers of high quality fresh vegetables in Europe, we are industry leading in sustainable and responsible agronomy, growing, and lean supply chain management.
We are currently looking to recruit motivated and creative individuals who have a strong character and exude positive behaviour in line with our Company values to join our production team. The role will report directly to the Technical Account Manager Roots and will work alongside the production team.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated and experienced Shift Quality Auditor. Working proactively, you will be expected to challenge all areas of the quality management system to enable us to continue to operate a system of continuous improvement.
- Auditing compliance of product.
- Auditing processes against agreed standards and procedures.
- Working on customer web based systems.
- Benchmarking and ensuring we meet all quality and foods standards.
- Display high attention to detail.
- Have high levels of accuracy with good problem solving skills.
- Have Good level of IT skills.
- Have functional skills Level 1 (ESOL).
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV.
Apply for Shift Quality Auditor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly