1 PURPOSE OF ROLE
- The Food Technologist is responsible for the safe running of the site and the efficient delivery of the trial. This includes working with the process manager to plan ahead and anticipate forthcoming issues and challenges and contributing to their resolution.
2 REPORTS TO
- Project Manager
- The primary accountability is to ensure the Factory operates in line with the philosophy and operational priority Framework;
- Research market trends to come up with brand new product ideas to present to the major retailers, and then follow through to launch.
- This role will see you spending time not only in the office but in the development kitchen, factory and with customers.
- To succeed, you will be hugely passionate about food, possess strong communication skills plus have a creative, flexible and innovative approach
- to support the project management of new products in to the business from concept, through food safety, design, development, launch and integration into the product portfolio
- Assist with the design, planning and implementation of new development projects,
- Liaise with customers and suppliers to ensure a clear brief is defined, develop
- Control critical path documents including supplier specification controls, support or conduct product trials
- Prepare samples for internal/external panels
- Attend monthly NPD meetings plus liaise with technical colleagues to ensure that documentation and customer specifications are implemented for new and existing products.
- The Food Technologist will be measured against a series of KPI’s which reflect the operational priorities of the client
- The aim is to build the pipeline between 18 months to 2 years ahead.
- Right first time Quality
- Follow the right procedure and critical path
- Launch on time
Apply for Food Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly