Senior Channel Manager – Restaurants at Arla Foods
Senior Channel Manager – Restaurants
Kontakt: +45 2912 6119
Konsulent: Director Mads Kinch Clemmensen
Lønniveau: Attractive salary package
The Senior Channel Manager - Restaurants position at Arla Foods is a new specialist role, and the position will be part of a new team of channel experts in the Arla Foods Foodservice Business Unit.
The Senior Channel Manager is responsible for the development of a channel specific, commercial market approach for Arla Food's brands and dairy products with added value to key professional customers in the QSR market segments across European markets.
Responsibilities and goals:
The Senior Channel Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of a commercial strategy regarding existing and potential customers in the QSR market segments. The Senior Channel Manager gathers channel specific knowledge and insights to create go-to-market kits and KAM support, and is responsible for stakeholder management and coordination with relevant Business Unit colleagues in Sales, Category Management and Product Management regarding execution of the QSR commercial-strategic plans. The Senior Channel Manager is a vital driver of agendas and trusted advisor to the organization on the basis of anticipated market developments, in such a way that the company's brand positioning, product assortment development and turnover objectives are met regarding the QSR market segments in Europe. By strong personal insight, utilization of the resources in the Foodservice Business Unit, data gathering and analysis he/she will make a QSR channel approach that ensures strategic exploitation of the unique competencies and value propositions of Arla Foodservice.
The responsibility of the Senior Channel Manager - QSR will include:
- Understanding the Arla Foods Foodservice business and products
- Mapping and analyzing relevant QSR Markets, Customers and Competitors
- Pointing out potentials and giving strategic advice
- Making formalized channel strategies to be turned into sales and marketing plans
- Making QSR channel go-to-market kits (trade materials, presentations, range plan, catalogue and educational content) for the markets and KAM support in sales
- Generation of QSR marketing material in cooperation with relevant colleagues
- Coordinating marketing activities in general in the QSR market segments
The new Senior Channel Manager shall bring professional, channel specific and strategic marketing knowhow into the organization. After the necessary period of training, he/she shall be able to make relevant external and internal analysis and grow into the role as strategic executor and advisor.
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience with the strategic/commercial/marketing role - preferably from a medium to large size international Quick Service Restaurant company
- End-user experience and insight with the work processes, products and requirements of a restaurant kitchen is an added advantage
- Good understanding of B2B customer relations and of FMCG (B2B2C)
- Relevant commercial education - preferably at Master level
- Analytical and structured mindset and work style
- Strong networking and stakeholder management skills - positive team player
- Excellent English skills - orally and in writing
- Interested observer of international trends and developments in the QSR segments
Key Performance Indicators:
- Ability to provide valuable strategic advice as the QSR channel expert
- Contribution to Arla Foods growth through identification of relevant market potentials
- Actionable channel strategy plans that can be turned into sales and marketing plans
- Professional communication plans, go-to market kits and marketing materials
- Coordinated marketing activities across the whole Foodservice Business Unit regarding the QSR market segments
- Contribution to product innovation and brand positioning in the QSR market
Salary and location:
- Location will be Arla Foods HQ in Aarhus, Denmark
- Attractive salary package + pension. Whether company car is part of the package is not yet decided
Please contact director Mads Kinch Clemmensen from Foodjob Danmark on +45 2912 6119 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this exciting position. Of course, Foodjob Danmark ensures absolute discretion for all applicants.
Please send your application with CV and appropriate documentation to email@example.com
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Apply for Senior Channel Manager – Restaurants at Arla Foods
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly