Greencore Group plc is a leading convenience food business with an annual turnover in excess of £1.2 billion. Operating 16 high-quality convenience food manufacturing facilities in the United Kingdom and a further 6 in the United States, we employ more than 11,000 people providing a wide range of chilled, frozen and ambient foods to major retail and food service customers in the UK, the US and Ireland.
Greencore Prepared Meals is a leading manufacturer of chilled prepared meals, chilled pasta sauces and soups as well as meat spreads and the UK's leading producer of quiche. It has five well-invested facilities in Kiveton, Warrington, Wisbech, Consett and Bristol. Greencore manufactures in excess of 150 million prepared meals each year and produces more than half of all of the UK's quiche.
The site in Bradley Stoke, Bristol is the leading manufacturer of chilled soups and sauces and serves the market leaders across the country.
We are a busy, fast paced manufacturer of own label chilled soups and sauces on a 24/7 basis. This role will offer opportunities to work in all areas of our factory and will enable the right candidates to be truly multi skilled.
- To comply with company Health & Safety Policy and operating procedures;
- Ensure accurate records are kept of production performance;
- Ensure all traceability codes are used in accordance with company requirements;
- Ensure all duties are completed in accordance with customer specification;
- Ensure all line change-overs are completed satisfactorily;
- To work in other areas of the factory as requested by the Production Manager and in accordance to the needs of the business.
Skills & Experience
- Ideally you will hold a certificate in food safety level 2 and Health & Safety level 2 although this is not essential as training will be provided;
- Have previous experience in a manufacturing environment;
- Have a high level of written and verbal communication;
- The ability to respond positively to change in a fast paced working environment.
We have day and night shifts available:
- 6:00am - 6:00pm or 6:00pm - 6:00am
- 4 days/nights on 4 days/nights off in rotation