Assistant Materials Controller/Stock Replenishment Co-ordinator
Our client, a Leading International Manufacturer of Fresh Prepared Foods is looking to appoint an Assistant Materials Controller/ Stock Replenishment Coordinator for their site based in Somerset.
As a company that values and nurtures the talent of their people, there are excellent career opportunities within the group for individuals that show aptitude and talent.
The purpose of the role will be to provide support for the Materials Controller role and to provide support for existing and new functions within the Materials Planning Team.
The successful candidate must have:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
Responsibilities will include:
- Provision of forecasting information to suppliers & other departments within the business
- Checking order acknowledgements against ordered resources and highlighting any discrepancies
- Communication of current stock position & usage
- Updating supplier contact details
- Setting up new resources and maintaining existing resources
- Setting up new Production Models and maintaining existing Production Models
- Investigating invoice queries
- Identification of redundant resources and determining next step
- Recording of supplier performance
- Provision of cover for Materials Planning Team during holiday periods and/or absence
On the job training will be provided.
- The company are an international business who are true partners with the Top Grocery Retail Leaders
- The company’s core values are Customer Care, Can-Do Attitude, Teamwork, Innovation, Getting it Right/ Keeping it Right
- Their vision is to be recognised and respected as the world’s leading fresh prepared foods provider. They aim to drive profitable growth with a clearly defined strategy
- Setting the industry benchmark for safety, quality, service and innovation through the talent and commitment of their people
The role attracts a salary of £19-21k.
If you are interested then please respond AS SOON AS POSSIBLE quoting reference number JJ-P4034 with an updated CV, an indication of your current salary and your availability.