Site Operations Director
Greenvale is one of the UK’s leading suppliers of fresh potatoes and the largest subsidiary of Produce Investments, an AIM listed company with annual turnover in the region of £200m and up to 1,800 employees. Our success is built on working closely with our partners throughout the supply chain to deliver outstanding service and quality for our customers and growers alike. We now require an established Site Operations Director to lead all operations and site activities for our largest site in the group that runs 24hrs a day and employs over 300 people.
• To lead, develop and implement an operational strategy managing the P&L and CAPEX to meet agreed organisational performance plans.
• To drive manufacturing and supply chain efficiencies, implementing and sustaining a lean culture and establishing “best in class” processes and systems.
• To head-up the multi-functional site management team activities across a 20 acre facility.
• Candidates must have senior operations management experience in a fast-paced blue chip manufacturing environment.
• An established track record of delivering site and operational efficiencies in a dynamic and pro-active environment demonstrating strong leadership, influencing , mentoring and communication skills.
• The successful candidate will have a real eye for detail, be comfortable making decisions and be passionate about driving efficiency and change.
If you have the experience, qualities and ambition to match this exciting role, please apply to Sarah Metcalfe at Eden Search & Select on 0113 8346634 or email@example.com All 3rd party applications will be forwarded to Eden Search & Select.